With teeth whitening cost getting higher it is better to know how to whiten teeth at home. It gives lot of advantages – Perform teeth whitening when you have time; Cost is less; Measure and phase the process as and when it is required.
When it comes to teeth whitening at home, there are lots of methods. After reading this article you will understand the different teeth whitening methods at home and will be able to practically implement it.
Here are the different processes of teeth whitening at home with videos:
How to whiten teeth at home by baking soda
- Taken 2 tea spoon of baking soda and add it to a utensil.
- Add equal quantity of hydrogen peroxide.
- If you do not have hydrogen peroxide you can either ignore it or add a regular tooth paste.
- Blend it and create a paste.
- Brush your teeth dipping your brush into this paste.
- Leave it for some time and rinse it.
- Follow this process for a week and analyze the result.
- You would see significant change in the color of your teeth.
How to whiten teeth at home by strawberry
- Take strawberry and cut into pieces.
- Mix it with baking soda to create a paste.
- Dip your brush in this paste and brush your teeth for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Leave the pulp to be in the teeth for 5 minutes.
- Brush with regular tooth brush.
- Rinse and follow the process continuously daily or weekly based on the need.
How to whiten teeth at home by teeth whitening tray
- You must need a custom tray that fits in your teeth. You can order this tray with the help of a dentist.
- Fill this tray with teeth whitening gel or homemade gel.
- Insert it on your teeth and allow the gel to act on the teeth. Wipe off excess gel that slides on your gum.
- Rinse and clean with water.
How to whiten teeth at home by strip
- You will need teeth whitening strip for this method. You can purchase this in drug store or pharmacy.
- Gently peel off the strip and stick it on your teeth.
- Make sure to adjust the position of strips so that it is in best contact with the teeth.
- Use strips for both upper and lower teeth case.
- After about 30 minutes, peel off the strip and waste it.
- Rinse it with water.
- This can be done weekly or monthly depending on your need.
At home teeth whitening products:
One can achieve significant result with the help of above methods. However there are many in home teeth whitening products. Most of the products use one or the other techniques that are mentioned above. The only advantage of using products is that they are handy to use and well positioned for better results. If you want to spend some money to purchase these products, it is better to consult a doctor before proceeding with them.
We hope this article would have helped you to better understand teeth whitening at home. Do you know any other method that is being used in home? Please share it in comments.