Ever wondered how much is the cost for teeth whitening process? This post will help you understand the price factor for various tooth whitening methods.
As you probably know there are different teeth whitening methods available in the market. The cost factors for these methods vary from time to time, locality to locality and dentist to dentist.
So when you read teeth whitening cost mentioned in this post, please remember they are rough figures only. You must check with your dentist or stores before proceeding to purchase their product or service.
Here is a high level infographics representing teeth whitening cost.
- Teeth whitening pastes – $2 to $20
- Teeth whitening pens – $5 to $80
- Teeth whitening strips – $20 to $50
- Readymade home teeth whitening kits – $20 to $100
- Teeth whitening gels – $50 to $100
- Professionally designed home kit – $100 to $400
- Teeth whitening tray – $400 to $500
All the above quoted prices are for products or kits that are separately available in the market. Now let us see how the cost of in-office teeth whitening system varies.
- Niveous In-Office teeth whitening system – $200 to $250
- Rembrandt One-Hour teeth whitening system – $300 to $500
- Zoom teeth whitening system – $400 to $500
- Opalescence teeth whitening system – $400 to $500
- Lumibrite teeth whitening system – $400 to $500
- Britesmile teeth whitening system – $400 to $600
- Laser teeth whitening system – $400 to $1000
- LaserSmile laser teeth whitening system – $700 to $1000
In rural areas the cost would dip to lower price whereas in cities the cost may be high. This cost varies from time to time and dentist to dentist. Hence make a through enquiry before proceeding with the treatment.